Thursday, July 10, 2008

Two new shirts

I scored a bunch of awesome shirts for a buck a piece from a thrift store, and managed to make a couple of new shirts on my days off.

Before:

Photobucket




After! This one was no sew; I just hacked it up and added ties.
Photobucket


I'm an official Air Force One crew member!
Photobucket


Number two I did sew. It was a large men's shirt, so I had to resize it first. Then I added flutter sleeves and some more red from scrap that I have. I'm really happy with the way this one turned out:

Photobucket


Hi Aiden! :P
Photobucket


Photobucket


I also made a dress, but I don't have pics of that just yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is jasmine from work, and I just wanted to say that i have the same HK sewing machine, yay!

Loryn said...

It's so awesome, I just love it!