Tuesday, September 16, 2008

C to 5k: day 2 (and other random exercise crap)

Well, I let it go a little long in between runs because I was busy, but I did go today for number two. Surprisingly, it was much easier! I had a watch this time and it was much better for keeping track of when I had to jog and when I had to walk. I plotted the trail I took on Google's Gmap Pedometer, and I went a total of 2.25 miles. I also plotted out my route when I walk Aiden to school, and if I walk him there and back morning and afternoon it equals 2 miles. So at least I can feel like I'm doing something good then.
Monday was my first yoga class. I was scared to go, since I've only ever done one yoga video, but it was really really awesome. It was 1.5 hours, but it went by so fast. The room was warm and dark and smelled really good, and the teacher was great. There was even some guided meditation at the beginning, and a really nice quiet meditation at the end. I sweat my face off and struggled with some of it, but I think I did pretty well considering I'm a newbie. I can't wait for next Monday.
No more, ignore that -->

0 comments: