Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Photography"

I love taking pictures. I hate referring to myself as a photographer or what I do as photography though. It's a personal hang up; I did the same when I played music regularly, never called myself a musician. I guess I feel like anything I do artistically isn't worth a title like that.

Armchair psychology aside, I love taking pictures! Lately I got the opportunity to sell some of my pictures at a local cafe. I'm working on printing some and getting them matted, and then they'll be hanging in the restaurant.

So for now, I thought I would share some of the pictures I've taken recently. These are all just ones I've taken locally as examples for the owner of the restaurant. I'll add non-local ones soon. Click below for my pics.



My stuff!

Here are a few, click to embiggen:

Photobucket

Mission cemetary

Lilies 2

0 comments: